1.8
Layout of Store

I ordered an item and opted to pay for expedited shipping instead of the free shipping so that I could receive it in time.The expedited shipping description says 3-5 days.

On day 3, after I placed the order, I still did not receive confirmation that it had even been shipped yet. Long story short, they don't actually mean 3 -5 days. It is 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. This is apparently on top of the time they take to get your order ready for shipping, and trust me, it takes a l-o-n-g time.

I tried to cancel the order since it was not shipped yet but they refused.

Do not let this happen to you!Order from somewhere else unless you do not care if it is received timely.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lenox Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $78 and wants Lenox Corporation to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pbr Asset Management. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lenox Corporation and lenox corporation shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lenox Corporation?

Comments